E-Commerce Sales Manager Worldwide
RemoteEindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsSales
Tameson is a fast-growing e-commerce company based in the Netherlands that sells industrial products to customers worldwide. We are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Sales Manager to join our team and help us increase our global sales. You will be responsible for automatizing our sales channel and supporting and improving the experienced sales team.
- Optimize our e-commerce sales channels using technology and software to streamline and automate the process of selling our products.
- Develop and implement an e-commerce strategy to increase our global sales.
- Improvement of our technical sales support (for the complete sales channel: sales, aftersales, customer support, customer satisfaction & RMAs)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, and key e-commerce partners worldwide.
- Identify trends and opportunities to optimize sales.
- Identify customer needs and provide technical solutions that meet their requirements
- Organize technical training and support to the sales team to help them effectively sell our products
- Manage and mentor a team of international sales representatives to achieve sales targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product development, and operations to ensure smooth execution of sales initiatives.
- Define relevant KPIs for customer support, sales, aftersales, and make management reports.
Who is Tameson, and what can you expect from us?
Tameson is more than just an online store for industrial products. Our goal is to become the no.1 source for these products and make it as easy as possible to find the best products for your engineering project. We accomplish this through our websites, service, and product offerings.
You will join a young, fast-growing company on a mission. You will become part of an international team with different backgrounds and cultures. There are various directions to grow in because we look primarily at you as a person, and from there at what suits you. Of course a competitive salary and secondary conditions are part of the deal.
Important: You will join us as an independent contractor. To a large extent, we ignore geography in order to find the best person for each role. Due to the substantial differences between labor and business laws in each country, the easiest way to hire talent outside of our registered countries is through freelance contracts.
If you are passionate about sales and technology, have a proven track record of success in technical sales, and thrive in a young and fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you. Join our team and help us take our e-commerce sales to new heights!
Location: Remote OR Tameson HQ in Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Please apply in English only.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Proven track record of successfully growing sales in a technical and / or industrial e-commerce environment.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
An inspirational manager, who guides, and empowers the sales team.
Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret sales data and make strategic decisions based on insights.
Interested in (learning about) technical products.
Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Additional written and verbal in languages are an advantage.