Sales Engineer (Remote)
RemoteGermany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, DüsseldorfSales
For this role, you must be physically located in the European time zone. Although this is a remote position, we will not consider candidates outside these regions as the job requires communication with customers during business hours. Please apply in English only.
For our fast-growing e-commerce company, we are looking for a Sales Engineer (remote). You are the face to our customers and responsible for both sales development and customer experience. Tameson is specialized in e-commerce for industrial products. If you do not have any experience in our market yet, we would like to help you advance. Your motivation and personality are the most important. In our international team, it is important that you have good social and communicative skills.
What you will do
- You will be the point of contact for customers with commercial and technical questions and develop customer relationships.
- You will be trained in our product categories so that you can advise optimally.
- You will embrace innovations and continuously improve the sales process to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- You will work closely with our product and marketing teams to improve customer experience and further develop Tameson's products and services.
- You feel at home at the intersection between technology and commerce and enjoy talking to people and helping them with their questions.
- You possess a strong understanding and technical knowledge in order to speak confidently to customers and provide them with advice. Your degree in higher professional technical education or previous work experience provides a solid base for this.
- You enjoy helping customers and have the potential to grow in role and responsibility as the company scales.
- You have strong organizational skills, take responsibility and seek collaboration with colleagues.
- Available for 32 - 40 hours per week.
- Speaking fluently in English plus one additional language (Dutch, German or French) is a requirement for this position.
- A varied job in a young company, in which you can grow professionally.
- A lot of responsibility.
- The freedom to shape your own job.
- Working in a friendly team, international team.
- Excellent working conditions, including a budget for personal development.
We are more than an online store for industrial products. Tameson is a young, fast-growing company with a mission. We make it as simple as possible to find the best technical solution to a problem. You will become part of an international team with different backgrounds and cultures. There are different directions to grow in because we look at you as a person first and foremost, and from there we look at what suits you. Of course, this includes a competitive salary and secondary conditions.
Important: You can join us full-time as an independent contractor. To a large extent, we ignore geography in order to find the best person for each role. Due to the substantial differences between labor and business laws in each country, the easiest way to hire talent outside of our registered countries is through freelance contracts.