RemoteSerbia, Beograd, Belgrade
Tameson is more than just an online store for industrial products. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible to find the best products for your project. We accomplish this through our website, service, and product offerings. We pay a lot of attention to excellent content. This is reflected in our high customer reviews and we are very proud of that. We’re scaling internationally and for this, we’re looking for a remotely-based Digital Marketer.
What you will be doing
- Search Engine Optimization: The bulk of the activities will be related to search engine optimization for our technical articles. You will assist in creating a content strategy, keyword research, creating standard operating procedures (SOPs) for creation workflow, optimizing articles post writing, technical SEO audits, and enhancing our existing SEO presence.
- Email Marketing: We have a monthly newsletter for our subscribers that alerts them of new products, new articles, new videos, etc. We want to increase the frequency of our newsletter, while also creating product sales funnels based on historic purchases and/or the page they initially signed up for.
- Data Analytics: We would like to fine-tune our analytics dashboard to get more insight into our SEO activities (best-performing pages, how long they take to rank, best pages for sales, high converting pages, CRO for buttons, etc.).
- Social Media: Create and implement a social media strategy for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Additional Responsibilities: Off-page SEO management, YouTube optimization, process documentation, standard operating procedure creation (SOPs), finding & creating automation workflows, and various other digital marketing components.
Who fits in our team?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are a continual learner that likes to test, tinker, learn new trends, and try things out.
- You have experience with the following: Mailchimp, Klaviyo, SemRush, TubeBuddy, GSC, GA, Screaming Frog, Python, REGEX, HTML, CSS
- You have a perfect command of the English language (written and spoken).
- You're available 32-40 hours per week.
- You're able to work independently and remotely, and you enjoy working in an international dynamic team.
- Bonus skills: knowledge of fluid control products and fluency in additional languages (Dutch, German, French, or Spanish).
What can you expect from us?
You will join a young, fast-growing company on a mission. You will become part of an international team with different backgrounds and cultures. There are various directions to grow in because we look primarily at you as a person and what suits you. Of course, a competitive salary and secondary conditions are part of the deal.
Important: You will join us as an independent contractor. To a large extent, we ignore geography in order to find the best person for each role. Due to the substantial differences between labor and business laws in each country, the easiest way to hire talent outside of our registered countries is through freelance contracts.